The Heritage Group’s purpose is to provide a forum that is of mutual benefit to Red River College and its retirees. The group advocates for RRC retirees and organizes monthly events and social activities as well as a “field trip” and lunch each May as an annual wind-up.
The group produces a bi-monthly newsletter from September to May and operates a blog, which contains information about College events and retirements, Heritage Group activities as well as current and former employee passages.
- Bob Barr and Ken Campbell (Technology Math/Physics)
- Dan Demedash and Harry Reese (Civil Technology)
- Eugene Gladys (Electrical Construction)
- Horace Hackett (Communications – Industrial, Technology)
- Don Kennedy (Applied Arts)
Red River College Heritage Group Liaison: Laura Sinclair, email@example.com, 204-631-3324
Responsibility for articles rests upon the authors, not Red River College, and this Website does not present official positions of Red River College. Submitted letters and articles may be edited for content and/or length before posting.