Join us for lunch at the PEASANT COOKERY followed by a tour of RRC Polytech’s new addition to the Exchange District Campus: Manitou a bi Bii daziigae.
Family and friends are welcome for both lunch and the tour.
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
Time: 11:30 am
Place: PEASANT COOKERY at 283 Bannatyne Ave
We will be ordering off the regular Peasant Cookery lunch menu and paying individually. You can find the restaurant’s lunch menu on the following website: peasantcookery.ca/#menus.
Time: 2:00 pm
Place: Manitou a bi Bii daziigaeat at 319 Elgin Avenue
We will gather in the main lobby of the Innovation Centre and the tour will begin from there.
RSVP to Karen Wall ONLY
via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org… or
via telephone at: 204-269-5550… or
via text at: 204-797-1732
… by no later than Friday, March 10th
** PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MICHAEL JOYAL
OR ANYONE ELSE AT THE COLLEGE **
The following 3 parking lots are the closest to the Peasant Cookery Restaurant:
- 124 Bannatyne Avenue – Lot #25: 124 Bannatyne Ave. (Open 24 hours)
- Parking Indigo Winnipeg – W018: 210 Bannatyne Ave. (Open 24 hours)
- Impark Lot #247 :180 Bannatyne Ave. (Open 24 hours)
PLEASE NOTE: Parking is not provided for guests at the downtown campus.
You can park on the street but most street parking has a two hour limit.
The following 5 parking lots are the closest to the Innovation Centre Campus:
• Impark Parking Lot: 186 Princess St. (Open 24 hours)
• Bedford Parkade – Lot #1: 100 King St. (Open 24 hours)
• Crocus Building – Lot #212: 211 Bannatyne Ave. (Open 24 hours)
• Maws Garage – Lot #301: 116 King St. (Open 24 hours)
• 127 Princess Street – Lot #75: 127 Princess St. (Open 24 hours)
The bus stop with the most connections closest to the Peasant Cookery is the intersection of Main and McDermot. Click here to find instructions on how to there by Winnipeg Transit.