In this Issue
- Long Live the Chair(s)!
A fond farewell to our outgoing HG Executive, and a look ahead with Nancy Wheatley’s bio.
- New aka on the block
An introduction to Michael Joyal (aka the new Laura).
- Puerto Vallarta: Destination of Contrasts
Gail Shimonek’s home away from home.
- Travel to Mexico: Food
Continuing in a Mexican vein, Will Miller’s culinary discoveries and tips.
- 27″ iMacs Available for Auction
And that’s not all! More on RRC Polytech’s auction website at Govdeals.ca.
- Confessions of a cruise ship dance host
Dale Watts past laid bare: tripping the light fantastic.
- Wicked Willy’s Travelling Shitt Show
Some of Will Miller’s best laid plans. The title kind of says it all.
- Heritage Group Holiday Luncheon
Mark your calendars (after you RSVP to Karen Wall).
- Fun and Frivolity at the Fringe Festival
The Dale Watts guide to treading the boards.
Guy Dugas describes his SUV (Scramble Up Victoria), and other frights.
- Seven Days in Cyprus
A trip to the Green Line with Dale Watts.
- HG Spring 2022 Luncheon
Winding down 2022, by Karen Wall.
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds!
Review of Netflix’s How to Change Your Mind.
- A Circle of Life
Former President Dr. Gary Polonsky’s family chronicles.
- Sports star of the week: Ray Newman
CTV feature of another amazing former RRC President.
- My Crypt Lake Adventure
Gail Shimonek’s thrill of a lifetime.
- Nutrients and how they get into Lake Winnipeg
Leslie Walsh’s synopsis of the HG September meeting’s outstanding presenter, Dr. Eva Pip.
- Gina hits the road again
Another amazing trip to Israel for Gina Fidel.
Remembering colleagues we have lost over the last few months.