In this issue
- Two for the price of one: Last issue you were treated to Nancy Wheatley’s bio. As promised, our other Co-Chair (Liz Omeniuk) has submitted hers.
- Holiday luncheon: Read Karen Wall’s digest of another marvellous HG gathering.
- 2022 in review: our top ten most read posts/pages of 2022.
- Memories of Bernie: Gord McBean reminisces.
- Emily Kinnaird: Understanding Dementia: Emily’s January 19 presentation to the HG (and Leslie’s accompanying notes).
- ChatGPT and you: Our editor introduces you to the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) phenomenon.
- ChatGPT: a data privacy nightmare: Now that you have been properly introduced…
- Gina & Rudy to be honoured: Gina and Pastor Rudy Fidel would be thrilled to have you celebrate with them as they are honoured at the 2023 Negev Dinner on Thursday May 11 at the RBC Convention Centre.
- Chris Rutkowski: UFOs, Balloons, and all that: February 16 Heritage Group meeting presentation focusing on UFOs in Manitoba, with Leslie’s accompanying notes.
- Are we “elder elites”?: Another of Buster Laroux’s rants.
- Second past the post. Brilliant!: A novel alternative to first-past-the-post.
- Passages: Remembering friends and colleagues who have passed since our last newsletter.
Categories: All, General Interest, Slider
Leave a Reply