We are finally going to meet, 9:30 April 21 in the North Gym for our annual meeting. It has been way too long.
Attached for your review and reference are the following documents:
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Mask Use: Please note that while on campus, mask-use is mandatory.
Refreshments: Due to current COVID restrictions, refreshments will not be supplied. The Voyageur is open and does have coffee and tea available but all visitors must be seated while eating or drinking.
Parking: Parking will be available in the South Lot and a parking attendant will be available to point you to the reserved location. See map below for reference.
So we are able to plan for the number of people attending, please RSVP by Monday, April 18 to Taryn Michie, our Development Officer – Donor and Stakeholder Relations, email@example.com.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact Taryn.
Parking Instructions for 2055 Notre Dame Avenue
- Enter off of Notre Dame Avenue at Entrance 3 (Dalton Crescent).
- Follow red arrows on map below to the South parking lot.
- Check-in with the parking booth. They will direct you to a designated parking area.
- The North Gym is located on the Mall (basement) Level. Elevators can be accessed through buildings A or C.
- REMINDER: Mask-use is required while on campus.